So it's been a solid month since we've shared more adventure stories and I'm really sorry-I know yall have been anxious to hear more! But Katie has oficially given up on me so it has been up to me to write everything!
We have a busy week ahead of us-i have quiz and a mini project due tomorrow and a test and partner paper sue Wednesday, then we head to Nicaragua at 3 am on Thursday morning! And I'm also trying to figure out summer classes because registration is next Wednesday while updating my resume and researching internships sits on my shoulders. Fun.
But we're still alive and having fun! We've seen crocs, monkeys, sloths, tree frogs, some cool birds, and another creature that deserves its own story later...
We've jumped off a waterfall, I tried surfing, and we've done some midnight swimming!
So, stories are coming! Promise! =)
<3 Christina
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment